Subject: utils wanted
From: [email-masked] (Phil South)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 95 17:38 GMT

In VTU issue october 94 there were a couple utils reviewed in the 
Cyberspace column, OSM and RenderCalc. Has anyone got these files, or know 
where I can download them. If someone has them can they upload them to 
Tomahawk or somewhere accessible. You could even UUencode them and mail 
them to me at [email-masked].

TNX.

snouty

---
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phil South <[email-masked]>    "So, five card stud,
---------------------------------------     nothing wild, and
     <[email-masked]>              the sky's the limit!"
        <[email-masked]>                      Captain Jean-Luc Picard
        <[email-masked]>
       <[email-masked]>
------------------------------------------------------------------------